Sunday, September 27, 2009

Pet Lovers Can Be Scary!

I encountered the most annoying, "baby/puppy talking" voiced lady today at PetSmart. Seriously! I wish I could have recorded her "talking" to all of the dogs out front waiting to be adopted. Try to imagine this..... On Speed ..... "Well, hellllooo, there!!! Do you neeed some attention? Do you? Do you? Yes you DOOO!!! Oh Yess!! Do you need someone to pet you??? Ohhhh, therrreee, I'll pet you!!! You are just soooo cute, yess you are!! Sooo sweeett!!" (all high pitched, over the top excited and in the baby talk voice)...

PUKE

Even Madison was looking at me like she was cookoo for coco puffs.

Hey lady, the crazy train just left... you missed it.





It was worse than the lady I saw at Rite Aid the other day who had her poodle in her shopping cart (in the front of course), wearing BLUSH. Yep, you heard me right. BLUSH. Her words exactly: "When she sees mommy wearing make up, she wants to wear some too." I kid not.

Hmmm, maybe I just need to get a dog.

1 comment: