Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Halloween Cookies and the Fall Festival

Not necessarily in that order...

Cookies...

My latest kitchen adventure this week, since cake class is over, was Halloween Cookies. Let me just say that I will not be doing this again next Halloween unless I contract some kind of amnesiac condition (which, sadly, has been known to happen). This took farrr longer than I had remembered it taking. Then I thought, "Oh yeah, that's what I say every Christmas when I make my Christmas Cookies!"













Whatcha think?

This was the first time I've done them at Halloween. And the first time that I used a piping bag and cake decorating tip on them, which I am actually pretty pleased with! Made it easier and more accurate I think.


Fall Festival....

We took the girls to our church's annual Fall Festival and they had a blast. Rock Climbing Wall, Bungee Jump (Montana smiled as wide as I've ever seen her the entire time she was on this!), Inflatable Slide, Pony Rides, lots of candy and friends! A good time was had by all!













No comments:

Post a Comment