Friday, October 30, 2009

Halloween at School and Pumpkin Carving


Today we celebrated Halloween at school. Fun class parties!


















Hazel, Madison and Montana.


















McKenna and her 2 BFFs at school got to carve pumpkins in class today.


















Maddie and I at her class party.


















Montana and Emily.























Christy... Room Mom, Planner of All Things Good, and BFF Extraordinaire.

Then, for some unknown crazy reason, I had 7 girls at my house for 3 hours! then.....

 .... we carved some awesome pumpkins tonight! Well.... Greg and the girls did, I just took pictures ;) That's a daddy tradition. :)














Look at that crazy look he has in his eyes as he weilds that knife...













Again, the knife appears....

















Tana went traditional on her pumpkin.

















McKenna went for stars.













Madison, my creative child, decided that her pumpkin should be a baby pig pumpkin. A first if you ask me. :)


















A fun (and long) day! Tomorrow we shall trick or treat! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment